J-A

J-A
My big adventure

Friday, July 2, 2010

2 July 2010

I left Maine Wednesday! Driving past the state line hurt! I turned around to see the "Maine The Way Life Should Be" sign and broke into tears! I stayed that night in Boston with one of my dear friends. Thursday I left around 9. Stopped at Walmart (yeah I hate to admit it) and bought a Garmin. (GPS) That was one of the most brilliant items I have purchased in some time! It DEFINITELY saved my ass driving into NYC! I am getting used to consistently driving 75-80mph on the highways. I stopped in Danbury CT for lunch. From there it was really less than 2 hours to Hopper's house. I had to cross over 7 lanes of thick NY traffic within .02 miles (like a block and a half) to make a right turn! That was a TRIP!
Hopper and I went out on the town last night along with his roommate. We had a BLAST! This city is never-ending! We came home around 1 and stayed up talking until the sun was rising. Today has been relaxing...yummy early dinner. I think tonight we might go out on the Staten Island ferry. Nice night for an evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment