J-A

J-A
My big adventure

Monday, July 12, 2010

I have been having an amazing trip from Maine to SC! I stayed in Boston my first night. Man! That seems likes months ago. From there I went to NYC to stay with my cousin Hopper. We had a great long weekend and that is where I lost my wallet. Lost/not stolen. Luckily I made copies of everything I keep in my wallet and was able to cancel credit cards and such. Washington DC after that to stay with cousin Andy. That was COOL! I was able to tour during the day and hang with Andy and/or my sister Amy at night. It was the hottest weather I think I've ever been in. 106F on the day I chose to do most of my touring. I've been in Williamston NC since yesterday. Went to the Outer Banks today. Very amazing! I wish I had known more because I would've packed the Jeep and driven the miles through the Outer Banks to take a ferry to my next destination.
It has been a lot of driving! My right leg is sore from remaining in the same position while driving. I'm going to Myrtle Beach next and think I may need to stay in Wilmington tomorrow.
I still can't believe how fortunate I am to be able to do this. I have to remind myself of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment